1. Higher revenue: Many consumers are today unwilling to ride in a fully-autonomous vehicle or even to share the road with one, because they realize that when the algorithms which control these systems make mistakes, the algorithms don't know when their results are meaningless.
2. Lower legal expenses: The EU AI Act will do to data-driven computing systems what GDPR did to companies processing consumer data. Signaloid's solution is the easiest (and only) hardware/cloud drop-in replacement for traditional processors and cloud compute services that that allows customers to address this challenge without rewriting their software.
3. Higher performance: Signaloid's solution is faster than the alternatives that customers could put together (with a lot of effort) and we have a roadmap to reaching ~2000x better performance (and lower TCO) than any comparable solution.
- AAA, “American Trust in Autonomous Vehicles Slips”, Self Driving Car Consumer Survey Factsheet, 2018.
- AAA, “Three in Four Americans Remain Afraid of Fully Self-Driving Vehicles”, Self Driving Car Consumer Survey Factsheet, 2019.
- AAA, “Self-Driving Cars Stuck in Neutral on the Road to Acceptance”, Autonomous Vehicle Consumer Survey Factsheet, 2020.